Friday, October 21, 2005

Lost My Moxy

DATE: Friday, 10/21/2005

TIME: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM

WEATHER: Low 80’s, partly cloudy, cold front moving in and low barometric pressure

WATER CONDITIONS: 0 units

LOCATIONS FISHED: Norfork River, McClellan's near Ace in the Hole

HATCH: None

ROD USED: Winston 8’ 6” 5-weight WT Joan Wulff Favorite

FLIES USED: #14 gray Norfork River scud, #14 olive mini bugger, #20 zebra midge

OTHER: I fished with Rod and Mel. I lost my moxy today, as I caught only 4 fish, and I fished hard. Nothing I threw seemed to work. A guide by the name of Bryan had two clients upstream, and one caught 6 fish during the same time. The guide was a good one, did not crowd other fishers, and his clients caught fish. They were using an olive jig, dropped about 3 feet below a strike indicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment